Join the Greystone Health team
WORK WHERE PEOPLE MATTEROpen Positions
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
• Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
• A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
• Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
• Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
• As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
Kendall Lakes Health and Rehabilitation Center
• Private transitional and residential suites
• Movie cinema
• Resort-like common dining areas
• Bistro and outdoor dining services
• Mobility garden featuring tranquil water features